BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT AS OF 7/11/19
The 17th Annual AAFAME “Superhero” Vendor Expo scheduled for September 18th, 2019 at the Palmer Event Center is an event where engineers and property managers can network with AAFAME’s vendor members and other engineers in an informal environment.
The 2018 Expo was very successful with over 400 registered engineers and managers. With our improved marketing campaign, we anticipate even more attendees this year.
To encourage attendance, AAFAME gives a $1000 and $500 grand prize to those who attend the event.
We highly encourage vendors to decorate their booth & wear costumes to match our “Superhero” theme. It makes the show more colorful and fun for the attendees. The vendor who wins “best of show” will receive a FREE booth in 2020 (value of $750).
- Only vendor members of AAFAME can participate in EXPO!
- While existing AAFAME vendors may choose not to participate in this event they are not allowed to attend as only participating vendors are allowed.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT EVENT:
- Event hours are from 10:00AM – 2:00PM. This time frame is designed to allow engineers to come and go during the 4 hour period and still get back to the buildings and allow other engineers to attend the event also.
- View pictures from last years event for examples of how things are set up. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words.
- Here is a link to the layout with booth locations (not to scale) & here is the list of vendors with booth number assignments. Here is the actual Floor Plan with entrances, poles, etc.
- Vendors are permitted to set up booths the afternoon before the event between the hours of 2-5PM or the morning of the event between 7:30-9:30AM. Show starts at 10:00AM.
- Vendors will be provided a 10X10 booth, 2 chairs and a 6 foot table with a black table skirt for display of marketing materials.
- Colors of the drapes: Back drape is blue & side drape is yellow.
- Electricity and wireless internet is available with prior notice and for an additional fee, to be ordered through the Palmer Event Convention services (order early as it gets very expensive if you wait until the day of the event!). Click here for the equipment services order form.
- Freeman is the exhibitor who provides the drapes and provided tables/chairs. You can coordinate additional services such as rentals of extra tables/chairs/rugs, displays, carpet, etc). Click here for the their services and how to order.
- Canopies (10X10) will not be allowed, they obstruct the view of the vendor next door.
- Backdrops are allowed as long as the fit in the dimensions listed above and do not obstruct view of the booth next to them.
- A 7 X 44 sign will be provided with the company name on the drapes behind the booth.
- Parking will be available in the service yard with overflow in the parking garage. Vendors are responsible for their own parking fees!
- Breakfast will not be provided to vendors, instead we are providing lunch to all attendees including vendors. We will however have coffee & water in the morning!
- Up to Four (4) people per booth are allowed, please do not bring more than that. We do not want to have more vendor members than attendees!
- We will ask for your booth attendees 2 weeks prior to the event by way of email.
- Check in at registration the morning of the event to get printed exhibitor name tags. We will not have registration set up for vendors the day before.
- Vendors are encouraged to distribute marketing materials as well as promotional materials with logos such as pens, note pads, hats, shirts, cups, mugs, etc (It is a wise ideas to order your materials now).
- Literature set up and removal shall be the responsibility of the vendor. Tear down cannot start until 2:00PM when the event concludes!
- Vendors are encouraged to provide door prizes drawings valued at $100 and higher (only one per booth). We will communicate with you in advance on how the drawings will be coordinated.
- Each vendor will receive a complete list of attendees after the event in excel format.
- AAFAME will sponsor the grand prize drawing valued at $1000 and $500 for engineers and managers only to encourage attendance. Participants need not be present to win the grand prize to allow them to get back to the building if needed. Grand Prize drawing will be held at 1:45PM.
- We will not have a Vendor Stamp Card, instead all attendees will be entered in drawing for Grand Prize(s). We believe this will allow for a more relaxed environment without having to rush around to get the card stamped.