The 20th Annual AAFAME “Sports Edition” Vendor Expo scheduled for September 12, 2023 at the Palmer Events Center is an event where engineers and property managers can network with AAFAME’s vendor members and other engineers in an informal environment. Typically we average 400 engineers and managers.
To encourage attendance, AAFAME gives a $1000 and $500 grand prize to those who attend the event. Only those that attend are eligible. Vendors not eligible for the grand prize.
We highly encourage vendors to decorate their booth & wear costumes to match our “Sports Edition” theme. It makes the show more colorful and fun for the attendees. The vendor who wins “best of show” will receive a FREE booth in 2023 (value of $1,000).
- Only vendor members of AAFAME can participate in EXPO!
- While existing AAFAME vendors may choose not to participate in this event they are not allowed to attend as only participating vendors are allowed.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT EVENT:
- Event hours are from 10:00AM – 2:00PM. This time frame is designed to allow engineers to come and go during the 4 hour period and still get back to the buildings to allow other engineers to attend the event also.
- Our event will be located in Exhibit Halls 1 which is closest to the parking lot.
- View pictures from previous years event for examples of how things are set up. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words.
- Here is a link to the layout. Booth assignments will be handled by event coordinator with an effort to not put same industries next to each other.
- Here is the list of vendors signed up to have a booth. If you are not on this list and think you should be, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendors are permitted to set up booths the afternoon before the event between the hours of 1-4 PM or the morning of the event between 7:30-9:30AM. Show starts at 10:00AM.
- Vendors who registered for Standard booths will be provided a 10X10 booth and those who registered for Deluxe booths will be provided a 10X20 booth.
- All booths will be provided chairs and a 6 foot table with a table skirt. Deluxe booth gets 2 tables.
- Deluxe booth gets 4 attendees & Standard booth gets 2 attendees. We will collect names of those working the booth as the event gets closer.
- Electricity and wireless internet is available with prior notice and for an additional fee, to be ordered through the Palmer Event Convention services (order early as it gets very expensive if you wait until the day of the event!). Click here for the equipment services order form.
- Here is the Exhibitor Kit for rentals such as carpet, high top tables, literature racks, etc.
- Canopies (10X10) will not be allowed, they obstruct the view of other booths.
- Backdrops are allowed as long as the fit in the dimensions listed above and do not obstruct view of the booth next to them.
- A 7 X 44 sign will be provided with the company name on the drapes behind the booth.
- The service yard is meant for loading & unloading only.
- We ask that all vendors use the parking garage upper levels to leave the lower levels for our attendees. Vendors are responsible for their own parking fees!
- Breakfast will not be provided – instead we are providing lunch to all attendees including vendors. We will have coffee & water in the morning!
- Check in at registration the morning of the event to get printed exhibitor name tags. We will not have registration set up for vendors the day before.
- Vendors are encouraged to distribute marketing materials as well as promotional materials with logos such as pens, note pads, hats, shirts, cups, mugs, etc (It is a wise ideas to order your materials now).
- Literature set up and removal shall be the responsibility of the vendor. Tear down cannot start until 2:00PM when the event concludes!
- Vendors are encouraged to provide door prizes drawings valued at $100 and higher (only one per booth). We will communicate with you in advance on how the drawings will be coordinated.
- Each vendor will receive a complete list of attendees after the event in excel format.
- AAFAME will sponsor the grand prize drawing valued at $1000 and $500 for engineers and managers only to encourage attendance. Participants need not be present to win the grand prize to allow them to get back to the building if needed. Grand Prize drawing will be held at 1:45PM.
- We will not have a Vendor Stamp Card, instead all attendees will be entered in drawing for Grand Prize(s). We believe this will allow for a more relaxed environment without having to rush around to get the card stamped.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL EVENT COORDINATOR.